Billy is reunited with his seed potatoes that went missing last week. We found them and planted them before Billy had a chance to do it himself, that's him in the top right guarding the plot!
Today we made a protective shield around the rhubarb which should stop stray balls rolling into the patch.
We assembled the herb spiral and planted some parsley seeds, we'll transplant some more herbs soon to fill out the spiral. We started to fill the last raised bed with top soil and abandoned the idea of a mini poly tunnel, but made a rabbit proof net cover instead for the leek seeds. We also installed an overflow tub for the water butt to try and save even more precious rainwater!